This article details how to get started with Casa's 3-key vault.
Once you've signed up for your membership, you'll need to download the Casa app on your mobile device, which is where you'll primarily interact with your funds. The Casa app is available for both iPhone and Android.
Once you've downloaded the Casa app and logged in to your Casa account (the same email address and password you used to sign up for your Casa membership), you're ready to get started!
While most of time you'll interact with your funds through the mobile app, you do need to have a compatible hardware device and computer system in order to fully set up your vault with your hardware device.
You can prepare to set up your vault by reviewing the following topics:
- Browser and desktop requirements for Casa
- Seed phrases and the mostly seedless setup
- Basics of digital security hygiene
Setting up your hardware devices
Casa works closely with several leading hardware device manufacturers to ensure your vault is created with the most secure, reliable, and user-friendly device(s).
You'll need need to set up your hardware key (initialize the device) prior to adding it to Casa. We have some helpful resources for this in our Hardware keys section, depending on which type of hardware device you're using.
- Setting up Trezor One for use with Casa
- Setting up Trezor Model T for use with Casa
- Setting up Ledger for use with Casa
- Setting up Coldcard for use with Casa
- Setting up Keystone for use with Casa
- Setting up Passport for use with Casa
Once you've reviewed the above documentation and initialized your hardware devices, you're ready to set up Casa Pay and your vault.
See: Casa Pay