Casa Platinum is comprehensive, elegant security that gives you full control over your wealth.
"Multisig," short for "Multisignature," is a form of digital key management that splits a private key into multiple parts, with a minimum required portion of the keys required for spending.
Casa's Platinum membership features an advanced 3 of 5 multisig key manager. This is a 5-part bitcoin private key, with 3 parts required to spend funds.
What features does the Platinum Membership offer?
A Casa Platinum membership offers:
- Up to five "3 of 5" multisig keysets
- An additional 2 of 3 keyset (optional)
- A Single Key wallet
- 3 hardware devices included in the membership
- Complimentary device replacement
- An integrated Bitcoin purchase option
- Hands on, customized, one-on-one setup support from our Client Services team
- Unlimited recovery signing via live video verification, with options to set up things like "duress" words, which would trigger our team to take additional actions on your behalf
- Absolute world-class support and advice on everything from how you should think about storing your keys, to how you should think about inheritance
How much Bitcoin is Platinum designed to secure?
There is no minimum or maximum amount of BTC that customers can store on any of our plan levels.
That being said, we recommend Platinum for those holding $75,000 USD to $500,000 USD worth of BTC.
For storing amounts over $500,000 USD, we recommend that you consider upgrading your membership to our Diamond membership.
How much does Platinum cost?
A Casa Gold membership is a flat cost of $1,800 USD, paid once annually.
How do I get started with Platinum?
You can sign up for Platinum and get started right away here:
Want to chat more about Platinum to see if it's right for you? You can book a call with our team here anytime.