Casa's Premium membership delivers comprehensive, elegant security that gives you full control over your wealth.
"Multisig," short for "multisignature," is a form of digital key management that uses multiple keys to sign for the same transaction, with a minimum required portion of the keys required for sending.
Casa's Premium membership features an advanced 5-key vault. There are five total keys in your setup, and you can send funds by signing with any three of those five keys.
What features does the Premium membership offer?
A Premium membership offers:
- Up to five 5-key vaults (one main account and four subaccounts)
- Up to two 3-key vaults (optional; one main account and one subaccount)
- Casa Pay, a single-key wallet
- Three hardware devices included in the membership
- Complimentary device replacement
- Hands on, customized, one-on-one setup support from our Client Services team
- Unlimited recovery signing via live video verification, with options to set up things like "duress" words, which would trigger our team to take additional actions on your behalf
- Absolute world-class support and advice on everything from how you should think about storing your keys, to how you should think about inheritance
How much is a Premium membership designed to secure?
There is no minimum or maximum amount that customers can store on any of our plan levels.
That being said, we recommend the Premium membership for those holding $75,000 USD to $500,000 USD.
For storing amounts over $500,000 USD, we recommend that you consider becoming a Private Client.
A Premium member's home screen view
How much does a Premium membership cost?
A Casa Premium membership is $2,100 USD per year, paid annually.
How do I get started with a Premium membership?
You can sign up for a Premium membership and get started right away here: https://app.keys.casa/subscribe/premium
Want to chat more about a Premium membership to see if it's right for you? You can book a call with our team here anytime.