Casa Silver is a fast, safe, simple wallet for beginners or small holdings.
Silver members get access to the Single Key wallet, which is secured by your mobile phone and backed up in your phone's integrated cloud service.
See Casa Single Key Wallet for more information about how the Single Key wallet works.
In the Single Key setup, there is only one key needed to sign and send transactions. This is great for storing and using small amounts in a lightweight wallet that you want to use "on the go."
This is not a multisig setup, and the Single Key should not be considered to be as secure as multisig.
What features does the Silver membership offer?
A Casa Silver membership features:
How much is Silver designed to secure?
There is no minimum or maximum amount that customers can store on any of our plan levels. That being said, we recommend Silver for those holding less than $1,000 USD.
How much does Silver cost?
Silver is completely free for anyone to use!
How do I get started with Silver?
Simply download Casa App to sign up with Silver and get started.
When you first open Casa App, you'll be prompted to either sign in or create a new account. If this is your first time opening the app, you would:
- Choose "Sign up" and follow the prompts to enter your email and set a password. It's best practice to generate and save your password using a password manager, though this is optional.
- Once signed in, tap your Mobile Key
- Tap "Generate Key" to create the mobile key on your device and back it up
- Deposit funds by tapping on your key and choosing "Deposit" to reveal the deposit address for your app
- Send funds to the deposit address shown to you in your Casa App