- Browser and desktop prerequisites for Casa
- Seed phrases and the mostly seedless setup
- Basics of digital security hygiene
- Setup checklist
Setting up your hardware wallets
- Basics of hardware wallet security (PIN, mostly seedless setup, multi-device, multi-location)
- Setting up Trezor One for use with Casa
- Setting up Ledger for use with Casa
- Setting up Keystone for use with Casa
- Setting up Coldcard for use with Casa
Activating your Key Shield
Now that your hardware wallets have been set up properly, your next step is to activate your Key Shield using Casa App on your phone. If you haven't already, download Casa App on iOS or Android and log in using the same email and password you used when you purchased your plan.
Once you are logged in, continue with the steps below:
After you've activated your Key Shield, your last step is to schedule your final security review call. Look for a link to book the final onboarding call through the email we send you.
Are you having trouble setting up your Casa Key Shield? Reach out to us via the Casa App to schedule a one-on-one hardware wallet setup call.