If you’ve paid for your annual Casa membership using an in-app purchase through the Google Play Store on your Android phone, you’ll also need to cancel it through Google Play.
This procedure may change from time to time, so if any of the below is outdated, please be sure to check Google’s own support page here:
How to cancel a subscription on Google Play
- Go to play.google.com
- Sign into the Google Account you subscribed with (note: this may be different from the email address on your Casa account)
- Click your profile icon at the top right.
- Click "Payments and subscriptions."
- Next to your Casa subscription, click “Manage.”
- In the confirmation pop-up, click “Cancel subscription.”
Please note: If you cancel a subscription, you will still have access to the app features until the previously scheduled renewal date.
We’re sorry to see you go! If you have any feedback about how we could improve, please let us know at email@example.com.