The easiest way to pay for your Casa membership is via credit card. This allows your membership to be renewed automatically each year without your having to take any additional action.
We also offer the ability to pay for your membership with bitcoin (BTC) for added privacy and control.
What if I need to update my credit card?
You can easily change the credit card associated with your recurring membership payment through our web app by clicking here:
Once you are logged in to your Casa account in the web app, you would:
- Click "Billing" in the left-hand menu
- Click "Update Card"
Once you've clicked "Update Card," enter your card details, then click "Submit."
What if I added a credit card, but want to pay with BTC going forward?
If you've already added a credit card, you can transition to paying with BTC, even if you have previously made payments using your credit card.
You would need to:
- Reach out to us at email@example.com requesting that we delete the payment method associated with your Casa account.
- Let your membership lapse (your funds will not be at risk)
- Once your membership lapses, renew your membership at https://app.keys.casa/subscribe/gold
- Follow our instructions for Paying for your membership with bitcoin to complete your BTC payment and renew your Casa membership
Going forward, when your membership is up for renewal the following year, you will receive an email from us with a link you can click to complete another BTC payment for the coming year.