If you’ve paid for your annual Casa membership using an in-app purchase through the Apple App Store on your iPhone, you’ll need to cancel it through Apple as well.
This procedure may change from time to time, so if any of the below is outdated, please check Apple’s own support page here:
How to Cancel a Subscription on Your iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap “Subscriptions.”
- Tap your Casa subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. (You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.)
Some Notes about Canceling
These details are provided by Apple:
- Most subscriptions automatically renew if you do not cancel them.
- If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using that app’s features until the next billing date.
- If you cancel during a free trial, you might lose access immediately.
If you signed up for a free trial for Casa Gold and you don’t want to renew it, make sure to cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
We’re sorry to see you go! If you have any feedback about how we could improve, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.