Diamond is the highest level of service and security available. Dedicated Client Advisors serve you, your family, and your team.
"Multisig," short for "multisignature," is a form of digital key management that uses multiple keys to sign for the same transaction, with a minimum required portion of the keys required for sending.
Casa's Diamond membership features an advanced 5-key vault. You have five total keys and must sign with three to send funds.
You can optionally enable a 6-key vault (bitcoin vaults only) with the Diamond membership.
What features does the Diamond membership offer?
A Diamond membership offers:
- Up to five 5-key or 6-key vaults (one main account and four subaccounts)
- Up to two additional 3-key vaults (one main account and one subaccount)
- A Pay single-key wallet
- Three hardware devices included in the membership
- Complimentary device replacement
- Hands on, customized, one-on-one setup support from our Client Services team
- Unlimited recovery signing via live video verification, with options to set up things like "duress" words, which would trigger our team to take additional actions on your behalf
- Absolute world-class support and advice on everything from how you should think about storing your keys, to how you should think about inheritance
- Diamond inheritance program
- Team signing
- Dedicated Client Services representatives
- Access to exclusive events
How much is Diamond designed to secure?
There is no minimum or maximum amount that customers can store on any of our plan levels.
That being said, we recommend Diamond for those holding in excess of $500,000 USD, or have specific needs regarding inheritance, or family/team funds management needs.
A Diamond member's home screen view
How much does Diamond cost?
A Diamond membership is $5,000 USD per year, paid annually.
How do I get started with Diamond?
You can sign up for Diamond and get started right away here:
Want to chat more about Diamond to see if it's right for you? You can book a call with our team here anytime.