Becoming a Private Client at Casa is the highest level of service and security available. Dedicated Client Advisors serve you, your family, and your team.
"Multisig," short for "multisignature," is a form of digital key management that uses multiple keys to sign for the same transaction, with a minimum required portion of the keys required for sending.
Casa's Private Clients receive an advanced 5-key vault. You have five total keys and must sign with three to send funds.
You can optionally enable a 6-key vault (bitcoin vaults only).
What features do Private Clients receive?
Becoming a Private Client offers:
- Up to five 5-key or 6-key vaults (one main account and four subaccounts)
- Up to two additional 3-key vaults (one main account and one subaccount)
- A Pay single-key wallet
- Three hardware devices included in the membership
- Complimentary device replacement
- Hands on, customized, one-on-one setup support from our Client Services team
- Unlimited recovery signing via live video verification, with options to set up things like "duress" words, which would trigger our team to take additional actions on your behalf
- Absolute world-class support and advice on everything from how you should think about storing your keys, to how you should think about inheritance
- Private Client inheritance program
- Team signing
- Access to exclusive events
At what amount should I consider becoming a Private Client?
There is no minimum or maximum amount that customers can store on any of our plan levels.
That being said, we recommend becoming a Private Client for those holding in excess of $500,000 USD, or have specific needs regarding inheritance, or family/team funds management needs.
A Private Client's home screen view
How do I become a Private Client?
You can become a Private Client and get started right away here:
Want to chat more about becoming a Private Client to see if it's right for you? You can book a call with our team here anytime.